- First Page
- Title page
- Copyright and imprint information
- 1. Party rules: Promises and pitfalls
- 2. Resisting legal recognition and regulation: Australian parties as rational actors?
- 3. Party registration and political participation: Regulating small and ‘micro’ parties
- 4. Who gets what, when and how: The politics of resource allocation to parliamentary parties
- 5. Putting the cartel before the house? Public funding of parties in Queensland
- 6. More regulated, more level? Assessing the impact of spending and donation caps on Australian State elections
- 7. Dilemmas of party regulation: Hands-on courts versus hands‑off legislators?
- 8. Party rules: The regulatory ‘gap’
- Appendix: Federally registered political parties, 1984–2016
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra
CRICOS Provider : 00120C
ABN : 52 234 063 906