What if we could reimagine copyright?
- First Page
- Title page
- Copyright and imprint information
- 1. If we redesigned copyright from scratch, what might it look like?
- 2. Copyright, creators and society’s need for autonomous art – the blessing and curse of monetary incentives
- 3. Copyright as an access right: Securing cultural participation through the protection of creators’ interests
- 4. What should copyright protect?
- 5. Making copyright markets work for creators, consumers and the public interest
- 6. Reimagining copyright’s duration
- 7. Copyright formalities: A return to registration?
- 8. Calibrating copyright for creators and consumers: Promoting distributive justice and Ubuntu
- 9. A reimagined approach to copyright enforcement from a regulator’s perspective
- 10. A collection of impossible ideas
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra
CRICOS Provider : 00120C
ABN : 52 234 063 906