Australia, the European Union and the New Trade Agenda
- First Page
- Title Page
- Copyright and Imprint Information
- 1. Introduction: Australia, the European Union and the New Trade Agenda
- Section 1
- 2. Korea–EU FTA: Breaking New Ground
- 3. Understanding the EU–Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- 4. Is the CETA a Road Map for Australia and the EU?
- Section 2
- 5. The Changed Architecture of the EU’s Agricultural Policy Over Four Decades: Trade Policy Implications for Australia
- 6. Agriculture in the Australia–EU economic and trade relationship
- 7. Geographical Indications: An Assessment of EU Treaty Demands
- 8. Gains for Trade in Services in an EU–Australia Free Trade Agreement: A European Perspective
- 9. ‘Mutual Evaluation’: A New Policy Tool for Dealing with ‘Behind the Borders’ Barriers
- Section 3
- 10. Bringing Australia and the EU Closer: Is an FTA a Solution?
- 11. EU and Australia: Europe’s Challenges and Policy Options for Future Trade
- 12. An FTA with the EU: What Could Be Gained?
- 13. Australia and the EU: Partners in the New Trade Agenda
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra
CRICOS Provider : 00120C
ABN : 52 234 063 906