Survey Analysis for Indigenous Policy in Australia
- Title page
- Imprint and copyright information
- Abbreviations and acronyms
- List of tables
- List of figures
- 1. Towards a broader understanding of Indigenous disadvantage
- 2. Mobile people, mobile measures: Limitations and opportunities for mobility analysis
- 3. Fertility and the demography of Indigenous Australians: What can the NATSISS 2008 tell us?
- 4. Does the 2008 NATSISS underestimate the prevalence of high risk Indigenous drinking?
- 5. Improving Indigenous health: Are mainstream determinants sufficient?
- 6. What shapes the development of Indigenous children?
- 7. The benefits of Indigenous education: Data findings and data gaps
- 8. What are the factors determining Indigenous labour market outcomes?
- 9. The Indigenous hybrid economy: Can the NATSISS adequately recognise difference?
- 10. Is Indigenous poverty different from other poverty?
- 11. Is there a cultural explanation for Indigenous violence? A second look at the NATSISS
- 12. NATSISS crowding data: What does it assume and how can we challenge the orthodoxy?
- 13. Do traditional culture and identity promote the wellbeing of Indigenous Australians? Evidence from the 2008 NATSISS
- 14. A mile wide, inch deep: The future for Indigenous social surveys?
- CAEPR Research Monograph Series
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra
CRICOS Provider : 00120C
ABN : 52 234 063 906