The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 12. Introduction
Week 12. Learning goals
- You will have mastered the vocab and forms in this week’s Spoken Sanskrit.
- You will be able to sing all the verses up to and including this week’s verse by heart.
- You will be able to recognise the forms of the paradigm agni (or muni) – you might even have memorised it.
- You will know what a gerund is, how they are used, how they are formed and you will be able to recognise them.
- You will have memorised the new vocabulary from this lesson.