The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 13. Introduction
Week 13. Learning goals
- You will have mastered the vocab and forms in this week’s Spoken Sanskrit
- You will be able to sing all the verses up to and including this week’s verse by heart
- You will be able to recognise the forms of the paradigm nadī - you might even have memorised it.
- You will know what a relative-corelative construction is, how they are formed and when to use them.
- If you are still alive after all this, you will have memorised the new vocabulary from this lesson