The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 16. Introduction
Week 16. Learning goals
- You will be able to have a simple conversation about working, places of work and occupations.
- You will be able to sing ‘Fate or Effort’ accurately and confidently.
- You will know where to look up the sandhi rules for final -n.
- You will be familiar with masculine and neuter nouns in -an.
- You will understand the ideas of strong, weak and middle stems.
- You will be able to reproduce four important facts about dvandva compounds.