The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 3. Introduction
Week 3. Learning goals
- You will have mastered the vocabulary and forms in this week’s Spoken Sanskrit.
- You will be able to sing all three verses up to and including this week’s verse by heart.
- You will be able to recognise and write the first ten consonants of the Devanāgarī alphabet.
- You will know when to use the plural form of verbs and be able to recognise and form them yourself.
- You will be able to recite the whole present paradigm of gacchati.
- You will be able to parse (give person and number) for any verb we have studied so far.