The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 6. Introduction
Week 6. Learning goals
- You will have mastered the vocab and forms in this week’s Spoken Sanskrit.
- You will be able to sing all the verses up to and including this week’s verse by heart.
- You will understand the principles behind joining consonants and vowels and be able to write and recognise them.
- You will understand the correct use of the ablative and genitive cases and how to form them.
- You will know how to use the word iti
- You will have memorised the new vocabulary from this lesson.