The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 7. Introduction
Week 7. Learning goals
- You will have mastered the vocab and forms in this week’s Spoken Sanskrit
- You will be able to sing all the verses up to and including this week’s verse by heart
- You will understand the principles behind joining consonants two or more consonants, and be able to write and recognise these conjuncts
- You will understand the correct use of all eight cases and how to form them.
- You will be able to recite the paradigm for nara in full (while still remembering gacchati!).
- You will have memorised the new vocabulary from this lesson.