The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 9. Introduction
Week 9. Learning goals
- You will have mastered the vocab and forms in this week’s Spoken Sanskrit.
- You will be able to sing all the verses up to and including this week’s verse by heart.
- You know how to use the sandhi grids to create and analyse sandhi combinations for final visarga -ḥ.
- You will understand the concept of middle endings and be able to form and recognise the common ones.
- You will be able to say ‘The king has a horse’ in Sanskrit.
- You will have memorised the new vocabulary from this lesson.