The Joy of Sanskrit
Week 11. Introduction
Week 11. Learning goals
- You will have mastered the vocab and forms in this week’s Spoken Sanskrit.
- You will be able to sing all the verses up to and including this week’s verse by heart.
- You will understand the internal sandhi rules for -s- and -n-.
- You will be able to recite the whole of the feminine paradigm senā (and nara and phalam).
- You will understand the idea of 3rd person pronouns and be able to use them with the help of the LRB. You will be able to recognise the common ones.
- You will know the difference between eva, iva and evam
- You will have memorised the new vocabulary from this lesson.