Indigenous Australians and the National Disability Insurance Scheme
CAEPR Research Monograph Series
1. Aborigines in the Economy: A Select Annotated Bibliography of Policy Relevant Research 1985–90, L. M. Allen, J. C. Altman, and E. Owen (with assistance from W. S. Arthur), 1991.
2. Aboriginal Employment Equity by the Year 2000, J. C. Altman (ed.), published for the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia, 1991.
3. A National Survey of Indigenous Australians: Options and Implications, J. C. Altman (ed.), 1992.
4. Indigenous Australians in the Economy: Abstracts of Research, 1991–92, L. M. Roach and K. A. Probst, 1993.
5. The Relative Economic Status of Indigenous Australians, 1986–91, J. Taylor, 1993.
6. Regional Change in the Economic Status of Indigenous Australians, 1986–91, J. Taylor, 1993.
7. Mabo and Native Title: Origins and Institutional Implications, W. Sanders (ed.), 1994.
8. The Housing Need of Indigenous Australians, 1991, R. Jones, 1994.
9. Indigenous Australians in the Economy: Abstracts of Research, 1993–94, L. M. Roach and H. J. Bek, 1995.
10. The Native Title Era: Emerging Issues for Research, Policy, and Practice, J. Finlayson and D. E. Smith (eds), 1995.
11. The 1994 National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Survey: Findings and Future Prospects, J. C. Altman and J. Taylor (eds), 1996.
12. Fighting Over Country: Anthropological Perspectives, D. E. Smith and J. Finlayson (eds), 1997.
13. Connections in Native Title: Genealogies, Kinship, and Groups, J. D. Finlayson, B. Rigsby, and H. J. Bek (eds), 1999.
14. Land Rights at Risk? Evaluations of the Reeves Report, J. C. Altman, F. Morphy, and T. Rowse (eds), 1999.
15. Unemployment Payments, the Activity Test, and Indigenous Australians: Understanding Breach Rates, W. Sanders, 1999.
16. Why Only One in Three? The Complex Reasons for Low Indigenous School Retention, R. G. Schwab, 1999.
17. Indigenous Families and the Welfare System: Two Community Case Studies, D. E. Smith (ed.), 2000.
18. Ngukurr at the Millennium: A Baseline Profile for Social Impact Planning in South-East Arnhem Land, J. Taylor, J. Bern, and K. A. Senior, 2000.
19. Aboriginal Nutrition and the Nyirranggulung Health Strategy in Jawoyn Country, J. Taylor and N. Westbury, 2000.
20. The Indigenous Welfare Economy and the CDEP Scheme, F. Morphy and W. Sanders (eds), 2001.
21. Health Expenditure, Income and Health Status among Indigenous and Other Australians, M. C. Gray, B. H. Hunter, and J. Taylor, 2002.
22. Making Sense of the Census: Observations of the 2001 Enumeration in Remote Aboriginal Australia, D. F. Martin, F. Morphy, W. G. Sanders and J. Taylor, 2002.
23. Aboriginal Population Profiles for Development Planning in the Northern East Kimberley, J. Taylor, 2003.
24. Social Indicators for Aboriginal Governance: Insights from the Thamarrurr Region, Northern Territory, J. Taylor, 2004.
25. Indigenous People and the Pilbara Mining Boom: A Baseline for Regional Participation, J. Taylor and B. Scambary, 2005.
26. Assessing the Evidence on Indigenous Socioeconomic Outcomes: A Focus on the 2002 NATSISS, B. H. Hunter (ed.), 2006.
27. The Social Effects of Native Title: Recognition, Translation, Coexistence, B. R. Smith and F. Morphy (eds), 2007.
28. Agency, Contingency and Census Process: Observations of the 2006 Indigenous Enumeration Strategy in remote Aboriginal Australia, F. Morphy (ed.), 2008.
29. Contested Governance: Culture, Power and Institutions in Indigenous Australia, J. Hunt, D. Smith, S. Garling and W. Sanders (eds), 2008.
30. Power, Culture, Economy: Indigenous Australians and Mining, J. Altman and D. Martin (eds), 2009.
31. Demographic and Socioeconomic Outcomes Across the Indigenous Australian Lifecourse, N. Biddle and M. Yap, 2010.
32. Survey Analysis for Indigenous Policy in Australia: Social Science Perspectives, B. Hunter and N. Biddle (eds), 2012.
33. My Country, Mine Country: Indigenous People, Mining and Development Contestation in Remote Australia, B. Scambary, 2013.
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research, College of Arts and Social Sciences,The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, 0200
Information on CAEPR Discussion Papers, Working Papers and Research Monographs (Nos 1-19) and abstracts and summaries of all CAEPR print publications and those published electronically can be found at the following WWW address: http://caepr.anu.edu.au